ENCUESTA PARA EVALUAR LA MATERIA DE BIOLOGÍA Y GEOLOGÍA

Hello everyone!:
I need you to answer to this short survey to assess our Biology & Geology classes before Monday the 8th of June. This is the link: 

https://forms.gle/KocSBLnoZpVm8m9J9

Congratulations to everyone, because you have passed all! 

However, it would be advisable for some people to do some reinforcement activities during summer, due to the special situation during  this term. If that is your case, each teacher will contact you to tell you the reinforcement activities you can do. 


In my subject, I will upload reinforcement and extension activities (for those who want to know more things we should have studied) on Monday the 8th in the blog and i will also email you individually if you have to do them. I won't give you a feedback of the activities and you don't need to deliver them, the benefit is for you, for learning and have a good knowledge of the subject next year. 


As I told you at the beginning of the year I told you I would like to tell everyone I was proud of you, and you have made it! I am really proud of you and I hope to be your teacher again... in 3rd of ESO maybe..

Have a great summer!!!!


Mari Carmen

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario